The Committee of the Club is delighted to announce the following appointments for the 2006/7 year.
- Mark Scanlon has been appointed Coaching Officer with special responsibility for formal coaching of all team managers in the Club. He will also be available to other team managers throughout the year as required to coach individual squads.
- Last year’s Chairman Ciaran Gaughran has been appointed Project Officer with responsibility to develop plans for the future development of Tully Park. He will be assisted by a small team of experienced personnel.
- Louise Hayes has been appointed Ladies Officer with responsibility to represent the interest of the Club’s lady members throughout the season.
- David Conway has been re-appointed as PR Officer for another season -after his excellent performance of last year he beat off stiff competition for the post!
- Rose Cullen has been re-appointed Child Welfare Officer.
The Committee will shortly announce the appointment of a Sevens Officer to represent the special interests of the Club’s many seven-a-side team players -over 100 last season!
Managers of the Club’s various teams for the 2006/7 season will be announced very soon.